CPOstrategy is proud to partner the 3rd Annual Chief Procurement Officer Summit Malaysia: Turning Uncertainty into Opportunities for Procurement Professionals – 8th & 9th September 2020 – 9am UTC ( MY, PH, SG, HK, TW ) 8am UTC ( TH, IND, VN )
CPO Summit is a unique platform guiding you through the procurement
transformation hype by separating the hype from the reality with engaging and interactive sessions built especially for current and future procurement leaders seeking to develop their leadership capability, define a career path, be aware of disruptive technologies and expand their networks in taking their procurement career to the next level.
This summit has carefully curated hands-on bootcamps in order to dive deep into the content that matters the most to you as a
• Ensuring your organisation keeps your procurement function within ethical bounds
• Adoption of sustainable procurement practices in your processes
• Leveraging on emerging technologies to solve the challenges that arises from COVID-19
• Managing your procurement cost in crisis mode
• Strengthening your supply chain management post pandemic
Who Should Attend?
Chief Procurement officers – Supply Chain Officers
VPs, Heads, Directors and General Managers of Procurement, Supply chain, Sourcing, Purchasing, Contracts, E-procurement
Managers, Assistant Managers, Officers and Specialist – Procurement, Supply chain, Sourcing, Purchasing, Contracts, E-procurement.
World-class Virtual Conference Programme
Interactive Exhibition Hall
Virtual Networking Opportunities
No Additional Travel Costs
Make sure you don’t miss out: https://3novex.com/cpo-malaysia-2020/